View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2013, 20:22   #34
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 53 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Its pretty obvious that Vikings and FAnG have no intention of hitting each other.
They both have forts, and they are all untouched.
Id put my money on CT or ND actualy, cus they atleast have some guts doing something
And that is why you are poor. Neither ND or CT could hold roids in war against Vikings or FANG cos the defence culture is not there. Especially in CT.

NOt saying they wont 'have a go' just saying they wont win.

This round will end up the same as every other round in recent memory. Two strongest alliances are napped. Outgrow the rest, scoop xp and roids off CT/ND and then probably have a little battle in the last 2 weeks which wont really change anything.

Although i am Vikings through and through looking at the 2 memberlists i have to say in a straight out roid race FaNG will win, they are just slightly more offensively active and both alliances have the same defence level.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote