Thread: Jenova vs Rinoa
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 21:42   #20
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jenova Round 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Nothing to prove to Rinoa Willzzz, hes a retard. When he went to TGV he was inactive there too and was rarely seen in the private channel. I think its a good thing he came and posted here, atleast the community now knows what sort of members you dont keep amongst your ranks anymore

Good luck next round

Lol i find this amusing. My pc is connected to irc 18 hours a day so i find it amusing to say i was never in their channels. I sent 2 def fleets a night practically from when i joined tgv to day i left just ask macaroth. I only stopped playing serious when ct fced 130k of my beetles when i was rank 22. Around the same time my bp collapsed thanks to hude and Cardinals incluster antics. With crusie deleting her account over said nonsense there wasnt really much left to play for in gal so exciled a few times and just had some fun.

I only posted here becuase i wanted to warn any potential members aplying to Jenova what they are really like.

They are inactive.
They are old pros who have no clue about the modern game.

My original post was a fair comment from a former jenova member. but moving it onto here to try and humiliate me is your call furball, sad to see moderator power has finally gone to your head too. Can i just ask though - why are there no negative comments about allainces allowed on there recruitment threads? Surely its better to for prospective members to hear both sides of an alliance rather than a recryuitment thread post and 1001 idiots posting good luck?
Look forward to workin with a team who know what there doin next round anyway
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 15 Aug 2007 at 21:48.