View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 19:16   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Resident Evil: possibly the worst film ever made

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Graham]
looking for bad films heres a few

A.I - what a pile or rubbish. boring no REAL story nothing you dont get by watching the more entertaining (and animated) pinnochio
AI is a fantastic beautiful film. But then, you're watching it on the same level you'd watch a Disney film.

Quote:
Bridget jones - i saw the first five mins and then left everybody else to watch one word 'tripe' (i did not get the choice of film to rent )
I take it you aren't very much in touch with your feminity. Are you English? I know too many people who would disagree with you here.

Quote:
and lastly space oddesy 2001 i actually fell asleep in the cinema it was that crap. again forced to go along with friends to see this 'classic'.
I.... god.... damn... you. Watch things on a level deeper than "ooh big guns boom people up!" with a plot. I don't like criticising people's tastes, but yours are horrific

Quote:
yes and i agree totally resident evil blew the best bit was people getting diced by lasers