View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2005, 12:18   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Resident Evil: possibly the worst film ever made

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
RE1 has the hallmark of a bad horror film.

Oh my, this would be a bad time to be attacked by zombies, they say, immediately before being attacked by zombies.

Yeah, it's a terrible horror film (if you view it alongside other horror films). If you just watch it as a film to turn off from, not pay much attention to plotholes, and just enjoy the action, then it's pretty good.

I don't think any of them actually say "This would be a bad time to be attacked by zombies" though...