View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 17:14   #34
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: How did Angels get #1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
You arent really that clueless are you Qebab?

Most people who have played ******** a long time are well aware of the bot use from Ğragons and the VNC use from Ministry. The difference is Ministry used a form of cheating that is impossible to prove unless they admitted it which some, stupidly, have done.

However, in the end it was a little jab for fun. I have no idea who from Ministry is in Angels as I dont even play PA or use IRC anymore. However many people made the same links between Ğragons and Exi without the same people being there, so I dont think I need anymore backup.

As for my prejudices? While I have fought against Ministry on almost every occasion I played ******** anything negative from me will be for fun (yes, I enjoy the banter between Ğragons and Ministry, they were very fun). In the end, they were brilliant enemies and gave most of us a reason to play so hard. I do however dislike cheats, wether Ğragon or Ministry.

On a side note, damn good job to Angels for getting #1. Never thought I would see that, good show.

I might be clueless Zo0f, but I prefer not to suspect / accuse people of cheating. I prefer to believe that I didn't get owned because someone didn't play honest. I am aware that there is cheating, but so long as I can't do anything but refrain from cheating myself, and the cheaters can't get caught, I cba to throw accusations at a whole lot of people like that.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote