Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Baatezu
While I'm not certain the stats are balanced as is, I personally think it is better to encourage (if not force) a player to include more than one type of ship in an attack to maximize effectiveness. This leads to a greater challenge for attack and defense and promotes strategic thinking rather than just building as many fighters, battleships, etc. as one can and sending them at the enemy. I do think, however, that each race should be equally required to send more than one class, while at the same time admiting I wouldn't be able to balance the stats in such a way if I tried.

I agree mate, sorry i forgot to put this in my original post. Branching into two class attack fleets for effectiveness should be encouraged, but not just forced upon one race as they are here.

Fair enough if it was your secondary fleet, but I wouldnt want to have to suicide my cr everytime I want to attack someone just so my BS don't get thier arseholes busted. As things are, combining class pod fleets just isnt worth it, and until we (appoco :P) can think of a set of stats in which two class podding is more effective, it should'nt be attepmted sort of half arsed. I personally wouldnt expect to see this for r15.

Dont get me wrong appoco mate your doing a good job, i'm just trying to add some constructive criticism.
i agree completly with the idea that it should be favorable to send more than one class of ship (as stated in my previous posts)

i would also like to point out that it is not just terrans where this is the case you will find that it is preferable for the xan to add co to their fi for the cat to add to their cr and maybe their fi to their co and the zik almost always have to send both cr and bs to be effective

Last edited by Cowmando; 11 Oct 2005 at 02:14.
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote