View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 16:38   #69
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Because you spread hatred and false accusations against a group of individuals for the actions of one.
Really? It looks like you are doing this entirely to yourselves through trying to defend the indefensible. If you had half a brain or an iota of leadership you would simply try to let the thread die on its own without constantly stirring it up again.
Far from trying to make people hate Denial - Ive been pointing out how pathetically poor their leadership is. A point you continue to make for me.

Quote:
So why was Fiery discussing this case with you in the first place? You failed to answer. And yes, its relevant.
I was called into #multihunters to explain the technical aspects of how your scan system worked, along with an explaination of what browser plugins and http/html are to her (basically how you were able to cheat with it) a day or so earlier as she is not a technically minded person.
There was a massive log which was pasted to me in PM which i dissected in #multihunters, discussing with Cincinatus about it and gave my verdict on it all as to whether it broke the rules or not. See earlier in this thread for my conclusion.

Quote:
who are u (good question btw)
I used to RUN the multihunters, along with the support team for several rounds. Hell Im *still* part of one of the planetarion teams even today.
Im also one heck of a geek with a fairly decent technical knowledge which is why my opinion is asked for, or an explaination sought for things

Quote:
to then get so up ur ass against us (as opposed to JUST koks) for it?
'You' were all in this together, 'you' all decided to abuse an exploit for your own gain.
'You' are all entirely as bad as each other and this desperate fingerpointing just serves to underline how pathetic you all are.

note: incase you cant work it out. 'You' is collectively referring to those who abused the exploit. I really cannot be arsed naming each and every one of you, each and every time i refer to you

Last edited by Phil^; 27 Jun 2008 at 16:45.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote