View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 15:50   #62
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Then this still doesnt make sense to me as this is how the MH proccess usally works:

1) They close you of course or warn you for abusing/cheating
2) You then of course are supposed to come to the mh channels and discuss with them your case (usally with the MH who has of course warnd/closed you)
3) Once you have given your story, and of course heard why they warned/closed you an agreement is then met (this is sort of the appeal proccess if you will)
4) If your not happy with the judgement of the MH in charge of the case you can appeal to the MH manager but we wont go into that as its the same proccess as said 3
5) You walk away and everyone is happy or not.

So where i am confused here is, how we managed to go from a closure, to a reset, to been re-oppend and then the HC of Denial asking to be deleted. Wouldnt it make more sense to just of course ask to be removed/deleted in the first place Venox? This is where i never got your statement/quote in the first place as it makes no sense to me. Especially as we spent around 5 pages on the other thread discussing how badly the MHs managed the case (ie i would of kept you closed and made you wait 10 days for auto deletion) which in those 5 pages we discovered the MHs gave you a choice and you (the players closed) asked to be reset/reoppend for the sake of the alliance. Im pretty sure even the MHs have let that slip and is common knowledge by now in the PA community.

So the MHs WOULD of discussed a reset and oppening your planet with you. Thats how it works im afraid. Unless sumone has changed the proccess here and the MHs bassicaly just read your minds and give out said punishments.

Btw while i seem to have both urself and Reeses attention before i actually stop posting regarding this issue can i get a statement on here as to why if you saw this as a legit tactic did you not inform your members of it and allow them to use it? Ive asked this question a good 4 times now in different posts and i keep been ignored. And once even on irc i was ignored. So may as well try for a 5th time now and see what happends.

But i wont post here again regarding this. Just thought id clear up how myself used to run the MHs department with closures/cases.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 27 Jun 2008 at 16:37.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote