View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2008, 15:38   #61
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Interpreting the EULA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
They were reset, re-opened, and then asked to be deleted. Atleast get it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
I wont dwell on this as this isnt what this thread is about. But, Reese i am sorry but you did appeal. MHs wait for you to appeal/give your cause before they pass judgement so therefore you must of appealed its common procedure. But what i cant seem to understand is why you would first ask to be re-set (apparently the MH gave you the option no idea why) And then ask to be deleted when you can be deleted straight away and start from scratch? I never did understand that statement from Venox in another thread but thought it would be approriate here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese
2nd as far as the reset/deletion/whatever it didn't happen how you are explaining it here. Those are not the correct facts. But this thread is not about this (supposedly) so I won't discuss it.
There, its all on one neatly flowing text for u to read and understand Assassin, I even bolded the part where ur facts are different to mine. Therefore, Reese isnt lying when she says this and nor is there a problem with our communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Unless i am mistaken here.....But anyway as you said we have 2 threads on this issue above already so ill stop protesting it. Im just getting anoyed with seeing in every thread a new story/lie from you guys. Its becoming sickening.
Apparantly you were mistaken. Shame you let ur prejudice against Reese affect ur ability to read/understand/reply on a forum, thats whats sickening tbh.

Last edited by VenoX; 27 Jun 2008 at 15:44.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote