View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2006, 01:26   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A A Gill. Does anyone actually take anything this man says seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Tongue in cheek is mildly amusing. Attacking every single facet of an island which relies on tourism in a massive selling national newspaper, thats fantastic.

I think the rest of the world should be allowed to do it.

"London. Its absoloutely shit. Why would anyone want to visit? I mean, for gods sake , AA Gill lives there."
london doesn't rely on tourism.

frankly i find it bizzare to imagine that the isle of man does.

after all who would go?

I've never been very fond of AA gill but when he says (tongue in cheek) "The weather’s foul, the food’s medieval, it’s covered in suicidal motorists and honky folk who believe in fairies and whip each other" do you seriously intend to disagree?

at least try and argue with what he says. simply posting on GD the equivalent of
Quote:
I think AA GIll is a twat because he said this
seems a bit silly to me.

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurashima
This article made its way around the office recently. So much of it is blatantly made up that if he quoted any sources for his comments, he would be sued to within an inch of his life.
no.