Thread: Fakenicking
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 02:09   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Fakenicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
First of all, the most stupid assumption in this thread is that people who fakenicks are not to be trusted? Why not?
Tell me, why the **** should I trust you if you don't trust me?
Quote:
Erm, social context? Treat anyone with a nick you dont know like a new person you havent met.. If you apply your reasoning behind your attempt to talk to a person, what about the new player that you havent met before?
And they mostly make up stuff in order for others to not find out their identity

Quote:
Both of theese players were not fakenicking.. The galaxy in general has turned into a butcherhouse where most people keep backstabbing and most people keep thinking more about their alliance than their galaxy, and being an general ass. And since I am an allianceplayer more than a galaxy player, I dont expect anything from the galaxy cept for being a quite boring place where people more or less only talk while being under attack.
I don't know about your gal, but in our galaxy, the main topics of conversation were how many funny derogatory things people could say about me and Tomkat. Even at the end of the round when you used TGV to hit us so that 2:6 could win and we had incs from other alliances, people just accepted the fact that we couldn't cover much as each person needed their fleet, we continued to make jokes and stuff.
Also, the "allianceplayer" thing is just BS, that is why we won, most of us played for the galaxy, the Ascendancy guys were defending their own alliance, we all defended when we got hit and the guys in alliances like vision and exi sent def fleets when we didn't have incs (or when their ships weren't needed)
This is why I have to agree with jester:
<+jesterina> I do believe that either galaxies or alliances need to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
Fake nicking always required too much effort for my liking.
This is just so true.

Tell me, btw - why did you have a fake nick ingame and on your galbanner Kargool?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote