Thread: Fakenicking
View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 14:30   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Fakenicking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
From my point of view, if you want to make your game ****ing awkward and make your galaxy totally devoid of any kind of community (which builds stronger galaxies), you fake nick.

As for not trusting fakenickers, of course that aren't to be trusted, by hiding their nick you can have no idea over whether you should or not, so you don't.
Heh, in regards to that, I had an very interesting expirience in the beginning of the round when I started up the round. Started out in Killmarks galaxy and he had 2 channels. One for his buddypack and one for the rest of us. Afaik he didnt himself idle in the "other" channel at all, and neither did most of his buddypack. It was basically just me, Crowly and a danish player who were in that channel. The danish player being a returning player eventually went inactive and quit. If there is something even more moronic it is to have this as a galaxy strategy.