Thread: Fakenicking
View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 14:01   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Fakenicking

First of all, the most stupid assumption in this thread is that people who fakenicks are not to be trusted? Why not?

People who fakenick defends ingal, they help new players, and they are active, they just dont want people to immidiatly discover their alliancebelongning.

I think that the top alliances probably have a good chance of finding out the alliance of someone who fakenicks by tracing fleetmovment, but I still think that alot of lowertier alliances doesnt.

It doesnt harm anyone that players fakenicks in my opinion, and I really dont see anything in this thread making me think otherwise.