View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 09:19   #125
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine
Ok, lets assume it is not. Would you please elaborate the difference by rational means?
Because then we're discussing the problem with the support planet rule. And i wish we could leave that brainsucked fetish of certain persons behind.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I think the differences between multiple (and generally speaking more than two) separate alliances forming a coalition and and an alliance admittedly putting its overflow into a separate tag are fairly obvious. Im sorry I went off onto this tangent in the first place since it is clearly off-topic, it just struck me as odd to see to see the term blocking enter into this discussion.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse

Last edited by K-W; 22 Jul 2007 at 09:24.
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote