View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2007, 12:35   #109
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
So mass spamming harrashment and name calling posts amongst others is "best posts"?
Please point it out, as I see none serious enough or repeated enough to warrant any action.

Quote:
Half of them should have most thier posts deleted and they should get a warning. The other half might be ok posters, i am not saying anything about the level of thier posts as such except for those who resort to namecalling and harrashment.
As I have said, so long as people make a point and back it up, I do not care. If people want to turn it into a flamefest then of course, I will take action.

Quote:
But it seems the majority of these guys have a big problem with people disagreeing with them, and when unable to argument thier way trough a debate they tend to resort to other means which should be taken care of by mod's.
Forums are about debate and opinion - if you don't have opposite views, you can't really have an argument.

Quote:
I cant see why on earth forum mod's cant understand that - Its the same all over on forums, mods assure a reasonable level of debate by taking out the harrashment/name calling etc.
If you want some sanitised forum, go elsewhere. The forum would be boring if we modded to the level you demand. As far as I am concerned I am, forums being 'work safe' (if anyone ever thought visiting a gaming forum during work was wise) is enough.

Quote:
The general PA user never uses these boards - the standard reply you get when talking about pa boards is somewhat around "nah i dont use em, its the same crap all over", and thats been the rep of pa boards for ages now.
I agree - posters who make assertions, don't back themselves up and whine at the moderating to run threads offtopic make me angry too.