View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2005, 14:50   #119
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Teh big General Election thread.

What the **** are you talking about, Weeks?

If this is about those online 'Who should you vote for?' tests, then I believe that the Emperor Justinian decreed that they were "totally and utterly shite pieces of mongchoperry" as early as 537 AD.

However, this curiously did not stop no less than 145,000 people posting and saying 'I said that I was in favour of hanging Blair from Tower Bridge, opening all the jails, hoisting the red flag above Buck House, and shooting the Duchess of Kent, and it said that I was probably David Miliband. wtf? I think there might be something wrong here.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote