View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2009, 16:55   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Come to think of it, I'd rather see how much ingal def xp planets have had.
'Total ingal def XP' would be a funny thing to see on sandmans
Getting shitty incs is pretty irrelevant. Not to mention the fact it'd be impossible to track due to the fact gaining 15 xp one tick doesn't necessarily mean you deffed ingal. Unless you get incs to the point where you have to ground fleets you didn't really get incs (maybe some of those gals did though, I didn't really look at it).