View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2016, 22:30   #132
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I found this amusing earlier while going through my other account i noticed this post from you Butcher in regards to you arguing that any alliance that ends the round first is in theory, saw as the best alliance period. So after last round and pretty much declaring that Ultras was the better allie etc do you see this statement as still true? Plus, you did in theory claim we didn't deserve to win 2 rounds either (p3nguins) the rounds we ended first. This doesn't have much relevance here i just wanted to point out how your opinion seems to change like the wind.
The one with the best score at tick end is the winner of the round.
Did Norse deserve to win last round? fck no, its a shame for the entire game its gone this far.
Same with R59 for that matter, BF/Ultores(HI AGAR3S)/P3nguins being allied the entire round, it isnt realy inviting for others to bother playing.

There is obviously more to PA than who is the best attacker/defender/whatever, this "x-factor" makes it entertaining at times, or just silly at other times.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote