View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2008, 23:26   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Thoughts Required - Change Round Start Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by csillag
c/ with ticks not changed and only techtree modified we d get the mining and production problem as religfree kindly stated above:P

so gess its a no go.
I don't think it's really a problem.

If you start being able to mine 200 roids and are given enough resources to immediately init plenty of roids (120? 150? 180? 190?), and the rest of the tech tree is shortened. You end up coming out of protection at the same level of roids, fleet size & technology you currently do. The only difference is the number of constructions, which isn't a huge issue because there's easily time to build a res lab and a factory before you have to order your ships.

It's basically the same outcome as the current system, but it's quicker, gives you more 'real' PA time & achieves what Darkheart wants without changing the round start time which could affect people with limited work inet access.

Sorry for appearing to hijack your thread DarkHeart - I just think shorter protection would achieve what we both want.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote