Thread: Can i justify
View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 16:00   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Can i justify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
could you expand on that? or perhaps where can I read more on this derrida chap?

I think he got it from here duder. Don't worry, I don't attend most of my classes either deffeh. That's more to do with the fact that someone going back over the same stuff you read 2 years ago isn't exactly oh my god fun. Oh and english is cool, just done badly.

PS Derrida for red

PPS I actually read what nod said and that actually makes sense, bar the fact his content is gibberish. Meta-neo-anarcho-pre-marxist-contextual conflicts in a paradigmatical dimension subjectively dependent on the systematic deconstruction of objectivism from a massive wikid see how many times you can insert the word penis in your essays without being noticed, believe me it's the only stimulation you'll get perspective.

PPPS Just use the words socially maladjusted to describe everything. Theoretically you can't be wrong as you just level the same accusation at anyone who criticises you.