View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2009, 21:09   #125
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Yeah, down with fortressing, let the gal which can avoid incs due to being massively fenced win woo!

I think most people would rather end this round covered in vomit than see your gal win lukey sorry to disappoint
Heh, I dont discriminate against anyone depending on what their ally is. I simply dont care what ally theyre in and take them all as they come, no intentional fence was formed - just because the gal isnt the core of an ally with whatever fanboys they can convince to try and exile in - doesnt mean its a 'fenced gal'. You called my gal in R32 fenced, even though the bp was of 5 asc as were the two late signups. Everyone in my current gal chose their own alliance and if it was truely fenced we wouldnt have any asc ingal as everyone knows asc attack gals regardless of whether their members are there making their presence in a 'fence' utterly useless.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote