View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 21:06   #106
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Most alliances aren't that interested in fighting for the top spot. ND/CT have, since r26, aimed at the top spot and had a bunch of pretty good chances at it only to fall short. Which really just feels like a horrific waste of time. As Homer Simpson once said the lesson kids is never try.

Equally a lot of people don't feel like the onus is on them. They see an Ascendancy and an Apprime playing and feel fairly secure about the current #1 alliance not being allowed to run away with it. Because those alliances just aren't the types to sit back and let it happen. Realistically we're all in a fairly stagnant political cycle at the minute. Personally I probably wouldn't have hit back subh if I was apprime. I'd have picked the weakest alliance that joined the block and utterly ****ed them up. Nobody wants to pick a fight with the crazy guy. He's crazy after all, who knows what he might do! Most of the other alliances reckoned you wouldn't hit them back though and you'd go after subh as the instigators. In this, it seems, they were right.