View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2009, 20:52   #104
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I wonder why you idiots compare this gangbang to rounds where the alliance being ganged actually played to win? Apprime ain't playing to win this round. We dont have a full tag, we dont intent to have a full tag, we don't intent to recruit.

Wich part is so damn hard to understand?
There are a number of reasons why people did this. First off they don't believe you. They think you're just saying you're not going for the win to avoid incs until it's too late. Secondly even if you really aren't going for the win you can wind up winning anyways just on the back of your own strong performance. Third if apprime's core galaxies become unhittable it'd be irritating for all other alliances playing this round(regardless of whether you're not you're actually #1 in the score rankings anyways). Also if you win you go "ahaha we weren't even trying to win and you're so bad we won lol etc and I imagine that'd be fairly embarrassing for anyone actually intending on winning the round (although this is limited to just subh it seems so hey ho).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
How long have you been playing pa exactly? Your forum account was registered a year ago, so I ask myself what makes you so qualified to come up with a better strategy for PA than the HC of the allies in question.

Do you really think that with your handful of rounds of experience that you can accurately predict how a round is going, better even than people like Pommeh and Steinmetz and Buddah? I'm quite sure they're better qualified to run their respective alliances than you would ever be.
Wow, that was pretty pathetic. Not that the post you were replying to was exactly the height of awesome but at least it offered an argument.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 12 Nov 2009 at 20:57.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote