View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2017, 00:03   #249
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
The point is that we have different view of what is targetting and whats not. You hit Norse only in 2.6 because you have naps with the rest.
I and Norse claims that hitting only 1 ally in a whole gal is targetting. You claim galraid, but it was only Norse there. Why not pick somewhere else with more ppl you can hit? Surely there must have been a better gal out there. Accused you of a FC? There wasnt any accusing, it WAS an FC. Intentional or not, it was an FC.
I am sure I explained at the time that there was not a huge number of targets out there and you guys were fat so likely to be hit. Yes it is not your fault that we were severely constrained in our targeting but we had agreements with: fl/app/ct/vgn plus to a certain extent ult, plus we promised we would not hit the anti ult block which included ND/Bows and had a similar few days agreement with Kittenz (as a result of earlier too much hitting each other I imagine). Could we have found better gals? Maybe ones with more ppl we could hit, I doubt we could find ones with more roids tho.

Quote:
We didnt look for a war at t300. Dont think anyone is.
Well by your claims we are. However as I say clearly you were out for it as it would have been easy to defuse.

Quote:
Still, its p3ng thats creating wars - Not Norse. Which was my initial point.
No it is a bad example of us creating wars. As it is the opposite; we took lots of incs from you and stood by and did nothing earlier in that round. Under your definitions you were the one starting things, we just happened to hit back a couple of weeks later!

Quote:
You just got more incs out of it. You should have tried to XP off ult instead. Not that it would matter, but you'd have a better chance then
Explain to me how xping off ult would have been any different?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote