View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 00:30   #4
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blade Of Scythe Recruitment R16 + R17

/me spreads love seeds with aracknid.

to be honest, this round has seemed just a time to get the name of the alliance spread around. next round some of our members may not get in. there will be higher standards and more activity needed. if you havent come on irc much and you are BoS at the moment, you will not get in!
if you have a low score, you will not get in!

and as i said before, as long as you are irc active - it would be great to have some foreigners.
i already have 4 australian DC's (nightwatchmen) ready for joining next round.

so, HA, Deous Dava, G-ii, HR... etc.. i got respect for you guys, but we will be fighting you in the rankings, and not sitting calmly at 25

the last thing i have to say is:

*if you apply - you must be an IRC user. we need that as an alliance and as a community.
*if you apply and say it is your first round, you need to show commitment to learning the knowledge others give you.
*if you are one of those people who thinks, oh, i loose 5k value of ships if i def him, so i wont. - dont even come near me :P

to an extent, you will need to def, but only if it is greater overall for the alliance.

you will not get def on my watch if you have never given def before.

dont be tight, defend tonight

Lurch^
BoS Head Commander