View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2013, 13:03   #45
Grimmy
All ya XP r belong to me

Grimmy is on a distinguished road
Re: not-quite-JBG's r51 stats

Didn't play r30, so no idea how the stat set played out but looking at what you've currently got down my first impressions are something like...

Fi/Co I can see having a tough time in this as there is a fair bit of effective in gal ships to us as def.

Ter:- Change war frigates name to Kobold or something more fitting.

Cat:- Not sold on the locust being a steal ship, norm would do me.
That mantis having a lower ini than the peacekeeper. See Xan -v

Xan:- The ini for them is getting to me a bit. On the bomber and peacekeeper I feel should be a little lower the PK in particular is out performed by the Mantis and Broadsword...

...The BrS' stolen xan so shouldn't Xan have matching if not a better native variant?

Also a lot of clashing ini from in gal def will eventually mean fi's are going to have a bit of a nightmare at some point (I know xan can fake but still).

Zik:- Should do ok once they get rolling not as many attack options from the start but yeah stealing ^^

Etd:- Are looking berry stronk. I can see why the uni was full of them. Their BS' look like they'll dominate, they've got plenty of options to fake and look like the could get pretty tough to crack.

For the record I mainly play Etd or Zik (I've been xan once).

So may go Ter or Cat this round coming, leaning more to cat atm due to (Depends on what Ally/BP want to do I guess). But going of stats I'd go Etd again.