View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 15:12   #207
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
sadly you re right.. and for what i seen in r14 , i dont expect most players to review their ethics .. which will eventually lead to players quitting..

as for the ships stat.. i ll look them up asap.. thought atm i m a bit tired (back from visiting friends.. lol)

honestly , i loved the game till mid of r14 where it bacame so obvious tha big planets did not care who they hit (going for easy roids rather than exp and score)

i just hope that the cath race dont suffer too much .. i played them in the 2 round i got in (r13 and 14) enjoyed them.. :-)

that's the biggest pile of crap there is ta;D

i can speak for all of the 6:10 people who were top 10/20 and we all hit the biggest targets we could hit. first off because they had roids and secondly because they were only in our bash limits. so saying big players only hit small planets is not true AT ALL.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote