View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 09:52   #20
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Time to make donations legal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
regardless of if you agree with his methods, (keep in mind that I don't know very much about what exactly the multi-hunters do past a brief description, or what kind of tools they work with) Ace is a good guy, and he does his work with the best intentions of providing a fair gaming environment for everyone playing PA, and he does this and doesn't get a dime for it, just provides his time and effort....so get off his ass, unless you want to get in there oll your sleeves up and help him and his team out. It is completely freakin irritating watching people bitch moan and complain when they don't have the slightest intention of actually being part of the solution instead of bitching about the problem. If things are broke, and you have a good idea that will help fix things, then make the damned suggestion, or stfu.
I have nothing against Ace. Tbh ive always found him, an ok guy. Think we have clashed a few times just due to we are of the same temperment/stubbon ness. However, I have been the MH Manager before. I also of course as i mentioned above re-applyed to try and help the MH Team and become a MH under Ace... people didnt even bother to get back to me which i see as bad communication. Even after a pm with appoco a few months after i had applied lead with Appoco saying somthing along the lines off 'Oh i cant comment im afraid.. but he is busy at the momeny probably hasnt got round to speaking to you' er huh.

The problem doesnt just revolve around Ace (however he does run the team/chose the MHs). The whole point of this thread was to (once again) point out there is no longer any consistancy in the policing of the rules. For instance, i reported a planet name which was blatently offencive last round (its used as an insult in this country tbh) and butters reply was: 'lol i find that quite funny tbh and in my country it isnt offencive' pardon? So just becuase butter doesnt deem it offencive this means its fine? She warned somone 2 rounds ago over a planet name/fleet name which when you googled it was a type of duck. This to me shows arrogence, or lack of common sense.

But this has been happening a lot latley. And i do beleive the MHs are scared to actually take action against the 'bigger planets' which are causing offences. As we have saw in this thread alone around 4/5 people who are well known in the community have admitted to blatenly crashing. Why didnt any of the MH Team spot these? As itsbeen mentioned above already anyone with common sense can tell once a fleet is launched its never going to gain anything from landing and will only crash (heck even a dc with a bcalc could tell you this and they have much better tools then we do) Even if they of course allowed the planet to land, then removed all the salavge/fleets gained from the planet they landed on and closed the planet who crashed that would of course be taking action as they would have their evidence (ie after the incident) but anyway... ive said my bit. I dislike speaking of the MH team (or PA Team) in a negative mannor but ive experienced nothing possative to say in the past 10 rounds.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 6 Mar 2011 at 09:59.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote