View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2014, 10:19   #32
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R59 stats discussion

imho, this pickering between BB and Clouds just shows that they care. BB cares about BF because he has no clue what BF does and why, and Clouds cares about BF since he's one of our HCs. I personally didn't enjoy the round much, even if it was a bit more relaxed than few of our previous rounds. I didn't take our wars quite as seriously as before, tbh, I didn't take the opposition as seriously either, even tho there are good, even great players in those alliances we fought.

The stats show that we deserved our place, even if we really didn't aim for a top spot, I would have been happy with a T5 finish with how our performance felt, our attacks slacked a lot, our def was hanging purely on the few actives that cared enough to DC and yet we managed to put up the numbers we did. If that doesn't please everyone else, I don't give a fock, I'm happy for what we did.

And what comes to preparing next rounds politics from tick 800... look who's calling the kettle black. We have never made pre-round deals (expect a promise to talk later in the round), we won't do so now either, it's a long time till the r60 and a lot can change. But if you insist on forming a block on us already, please do. Bring it, bring everything, I've had a breather from warring, even if we warred a good portion of the round, I'm up for another round of constant banging. Maybe make it 4v1 this time or 5v1, we will adapt and overcome.

P3ng deserved their win, CT pulled a few oots to take #2, good job there too, and our laidback performance got us the #3 spot, deal with it rather than cry about it. Pull up your big boy pants and do better next time, maybe you deserve to whine then.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote