View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2014, 17:30   #24
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R59 stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Its not BF hate.
Clouds said he did all he could ensuring you had quiet round.
I don't remember saying that. I did however say that we weren't playing for #1 and we weren't scoping our politics to go for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
If you go into next round with a intend of challenging for top spot you will be twatted, im sure you will have around twice the amount of incs then
Again, folk don't tend to go into new rounds with old grudges (bar you but you're an imbecile).

I've heard this story over and over again, and it's getting old. Get your head out of your arse and get a grip. Just because you personally dislike Black Flag doesn't mean that the majority of alliances do, too.

One cannot scope their politics in going on a vendetta against a specified alliance because new wars always occur.

For example, at the end of last round, Black Flag & p3nguins despised each other after two solid rounds of warring each other. Instead of doing it bitch3r's way (which would probably have worn both alliances down and ultimately resulted in both tags losing members at the end of the round due toe exhaustion over a petty grudge), we decided to start the round with a harmless 2 week fort avoidance to let the dust settle.

This is why you probably don't have players who respect you as an HC because you are short sighted and naive, and it's probably why you don't have any influence over Rainbows' politics.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote