View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 15:41   #46
Saphi
Leo's Pwn :P

Saphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these partsSaphi is infamous around these parts
Re: Rumours about my Departure form Subh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Unfortunately Saphi is a prime example of the generation of late teens that the UK schooling system has produced. This is a group that represents the future with an inability to select the correct spelling of their/there/they're for their meaning using baby talk like 'sowwe' while merely capable of producing sentences that aren't even acceptable in speech.
Shyne ur a gd person but an Arse on Pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryph
In responce to what has been stated above Subh would like to post this responce. However, for all of you reading this and hoping for us to flame troll and otherwise insult Saphi you will be dissapointed.
first off i think ive allready achieved this.

Quote:
First off as always there are two sides to any dispute/ argument and this is no different. Our side of the story is different however we will not be going into details, if you want to find out both sides of the story contact any HC in #subh.
No-one cares about what Subh have to say neway ..So its pointless aying this.

Quote:
What we will say is this. Saphi did not resign from Subh.
The next is the bggest bunch of Crap i've ever read. and yes i dd resign i was gonna remove my access anyway.

Quote:
He was asked to remove his access from the channels and then he was removed from our bots and the alliance as a whole. Our reasons for this are as follows.

First off he did not seem to be intergrating well with other HC. Normally this would have lead to a demotion to member status and the player kept within the community.
Secondly he seemed to have numerous side projects such as the re-creation of TDM who he clearly states were going to run as well. This we felt meant he could not put 100% into the alliance.
Our last and deciding factor was his addition of his mate a non Subh member to our public channel with 400+ access. This proved prehaps how childish he could be and that was not something we wanted in our HC team.
1) I tried but i dont stand back im a do'er and i like to get my hands dirty in all areas of HC and the way that it was set up i couldn't ... so hence the arguments started .... When iput all my effort into smt and get knocked down or back ... just what is the point tbh .. Also I got on well with all the HC prt from Vasquin who took the SC status .... (Supreme Commander) ask ex-Subh'ers what this is

2) I said to them at the start next free Rd [TDM] would be back w.e..
2a) Also this refered to the SG (speed game) incident when i started [TDM] instead of Subh and tbh who gives a crap about a SG tags
2a.i) [TDM] beat Subh in the alliance tags hollow .... As SG do show some correlation to form in the Rounds Subh are not gonna finish inside the T5
2b) Once i am loyal to the alliance i stay loyal to the alliance
2c) I also staff in another game ... theve thought that this would take away my time from HC'ing (*cough* rollocks *cough*)

3) Yeah i did that so i could show Subh how not to conduct themelves ppl who have given it there all and been told they are not passionate and loyal enough ----> Obviously not a Subh Quality needed to join ... Also they expect u to be a drone tbh ...which i am most certinally am not. and i wont stand for certain things that were been planned and thats was the first of many reason y i left
3a) I knew my friend could get the rukus started and he did exactly that ... and i'd like to thank him for that

Quote:
However Saphi's actions by removing himself and leaving semi- respectably have shown how he can act and Subh would like to take this opportunity to wish Saphi TDM and every alliance and player playing Planetarion round 19 the best of luck.

The Subh HC team
Thankyou for this but its still a hollow statement made by a hollow alliance
But u can not run an alliance the way u guys did ... I hope u guys can prove the critics wrong but change your mind sets otherwise u'll lose more than u'll ever gain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I imagine your parents are very proud of you.
how do i answer this
1) my dad died b4 i was born
2) my mum is a consistant liabillity and im ashamed to be her son and ppl in my familly are ashamed to have her in y fammily so that statement of urs JBG is useless once more

3) but mt G'parents are proud of me

neway gd luck too all in Rd19
------------------------------------------------
The answers you seek are not here