View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2014, 20:35   #135
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No, other alliances like ND/CT/Ultores/Apprime have always taken the neccesary fights to achieve round wins.
The former TGV and the current Vikings have always avoided fights theyve needed to take to achieve victory.
Nothing is as demotivating as roiding smaller(lesser) alliances for an entire round for most players.
i think ur wrong, vikings did what they felt they had to do. ultores and vikings last round had a falling out, and that made vikings look for other allainces to work with, this time they went to the other side and found spore that tought it would be a nice idea to work with vikings in the form of not hiting each other.

what the all of the univers was looking for when spore got ahead was viking to hit us, when that did not happen and spore attacking ultores ealry becouse they felt ultores was the bigest threath (yes alot of spore think ultores are a good allaince.)

every one, but apprime did refused ultores cry for help, becouse they have a rep for breaking deals and backstabbing (sorry but you do)

and this let spore and vikings gain alot of ground.

this changed how ever when CT keept attacking spore, and spore was leting CT know that we wont have this going for much longer. CT then went to the inso/ult/vik/immotrals/hr/apprime/faceless asking for help to hit spore down.

with CT in the lead the block formed. and this made spore lose alot of roids and ground. The roid lead we had vrs vikings where gone.

only HC´s in joint block rooms knows what happening right now will it be fun ?

BB, i think vikings still have a chance of winning this, they just need to land better then spore, right now vikings got more roids in there top 50 then spore does .
i ofc hope they wont as that means that spore dont win agian , but vikings as faceless last round play to win, i personaly think they should have moved to spores aid the first day and not attack with the block into spore forts to roid fang ;-) but there iam biassed as they roided my galaxys fang dry.

Last edited by aif; 25 Apr 2014 at 20:41.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote