View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 09:39   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Help! I can't login because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbeebia
What if you play on the free side and you dissappear? I was playing for about 3 days then I am gone- The whole Username invaild thing came up.. Why?
It sounds like you were deleted - free accounts are deleted after a certain period of inacivity (i am unsure exactly how long it is, i think it is 5 days though for R15 this might now be 10), or if you have been naughty and broken the rules, your planet would have been closed and then deleted.

Or, the end of the round happened, so you'll have to wait untill the new round to start a new planet along with the entire universe .

methinks this is the most likely situation.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote