View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2010, 18:56   #158
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
mz: about ure saying we had 4 75-80 man alliances last round.. yeah we had but they had close to zero impact on the round overall

asc had 76 - half of em inactive as u said and not competitive
ct had 79 - 113mill away from #1, not even close to competitive
oddr had 67 - reading that one is due to quite decent membercound as well.. still not even close to competitive

so i stand to my sentence that - we have no competetive tags apart from 1 or max 2 in a round

also the asc inactive part that i was wrong with something.. erm i wasnt.. asc is just the alliance where casual and hardcore ppl meet up then i guess.. i was just refering that if tag is dropped to 40 and nd decides to kick 40 of their so called casual members then there will most definately be a place for em in other alliances.. also the ones that will get formed
Im just not following your logic? Lets take your ND analogy...

Before Tag Drop: ND is 1 competitive alliance with casual and hardcore players.
After Tag Drop: ND is 1 competitive alliance, a casual alliance is also formed (best case scenario).

See the problem? you've got the same number of actives playing, they're just in an alliance where there is no room for casuals. You arnt increasing competition as the casual alliance would just get absolutly owned as theres no actives there to cover them or even HC, DC, BC for them, let alone have enough for scanner coverage.

All you're doing is making it harder for casual players to join alliances, you're relegating them to the bottom.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote