View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2010, 18:57   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
In your post, you want to make it clear that you want the multihunters to address the point of letting one alliance land on you. This has never been an issue when Ascendancy has done it, but suddenly is an issue now that Apprime publically announce that they are forced to let Newdawn land, thanks to being fully occupied with denying Vision roids.

I simply pointed out that this has always been practiced and allowed, even by Ascendancy. So why should there be any problems next round?
We never actually did this (unless it happened in r34 when I wasn't in Ascendancy). It's a completely retarded idea if you have any regard for the actual performance of your own alliance. That said I see absolutely nothing wrong with doing so. How it actually differs (in practical effect) from just attacking one alliance (the most valid and well-regarded tactic in PA) is beyond me (and that we definitely did do). In general though people have always leaned towards tactics like this where you focus more, in defence, on one, or a couple of, particular alliance(s). It just never makes sense as you're publicly announcing you'll let yourself get roided by anyone who cares to launch. If the multihunters outlaw this it'll just get retarded though as people will start accusing each other of only sending fake def versus one alliance and random shit like that. Voltaire once said that "a great many laws in a country, like many physicians, is a sign of malady." If you can accept that as regards a country you'd need to be some moaning retard to think it doesn't apply to internet games.