Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2016, 15:04   #5
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Alliances playing:

Black-Widow
Conspiracy
Faceless
Howling Rain
NewDawn
Norsemen
p3nguins
RainbowS
Ultores
I thought Apprime was playing too, or is that just their usual not doing anything serious... still odd to include Norse but not App. Related question; is there to be a Heroes style tag (under whatever nom de guerre) or are they part of Apprime this round?

I should think that Fl will do well after last round. Ult will depend on whether they have lost too many members with App leaving - given the regular accusations that they have many more than fit in a tag perhaps they are simply down to a regular 60! Black whatever will depend on whether they have lost many as a result of the chaos and reforming.

In short numbers tends to be what influences who are the real competitors - those with 55-60 members. And I don't know enough to be sure who those will be!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote