Thread: Kyoto
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 05:07   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
you are obsessed with wikipedia, I went to your blog (nice wedding pics btw) and you linked to wikipedia. OBSESSED! OBSESSED I TELL THEE! Hey it still means we are beating ze germans even if we have to buy that sucess its worth it.
I have more links to the ALA than to Wikipedia, at least in the side link menu. Anyhow I don't advocate Wikipedia as it's shit. I also have links to the UN, did you see those? :P (oh and thanks for the compliment)