Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 07:10   #163
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
What are his enemies ranked? All below him (for now) ... seem slike he outplayed his enemies then ... all of them.
Oh don't get me wrong you're side of the block won, only an idiot would say otherwise.

I just don't think anyone could claim that he out-played everyone when your block was so dominant and yet they still don't win.

It is not even if BF are way ahead, in which you could create that argument. Being only 3 mill ahead with 2 nights to go, being in a dominant block that blitzed there opponents, when 3 mill is less than one average sized planet, imo, is not outplaying everyone.

That title goes to P3n and whoever did their politics, they have managed to out play everyone (including BF) to such an extent that their enemies cant stop them and their friends are unwilling to.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote