Thread: R59 run in
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 05:31   #161
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R59 run in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Just stay away from.

1. Exiling around and stealing gal funds.
2. Ship farming.
3. Round long Blocks.

Why do you think other allies agree to 24 hour cool downs or short term NAPs?
Going for a round term NAP will most of the time make you look like some sort of retard.
Either you will have to backstab to win, or you will make yourself belive that 3rd, or 4th, or what ever is a good ranking, atleast you beat all the tags not NAPed to you.
Obviously you are incapable of reading as several people (even outside of Black Flag) has explained why (especially this round) long term naps were agreed upon.

The shortest version is that it was a strategical manhover as the DE tags were vulnerable to DE class attacks.

p3nguins/Black Flag/ULTPRIME were only ever napped and didn't participate in coordinated attacks (bar a few days when Black Flag & p3nguins coordinated on Inferno).

The above 3 won all their individual wars, and it's why they are occupying the t3 spots. You basically want us to turn our achievements into a backstabbing fest just because you don't think that our strategies are a valid moral victory.

Even if Black Flag agreed to a short term agreement with p3nguins / ULTPRIME, we still wouldn't turn on them, especially seeing as it wouldn't have an impact on Black Flag's round, other than more incoming.

Personally, I value relationships, and I refuse to sacrifice a relationship (especially if we have been friendly with x alliance all round) just to satisfy Bitcher/Forest and other whiners. Does this make me a bad HC? Maybe, but I'm not a backstabbing c***.

Planetarion isn't just about warring, it's about politics, too. You seem to be unable to grasp this, which is probably why Rainbows will finish 8th.

Last edited by Clouds; 4 Dec 2014 at 05:40.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote