View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2018, 06:07   #62
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
And thank you for detailing it.
Atleast now ww atleast know not to listen to eksero as he either has selective memory, or would claim anything to try make it look like Ultores takes some moral high ground.

Obviously i was kinda implying he got reported by Ult because of a disagreement due to not following fleet/ground/whatever order and then leaving (not reported, then kicked as eksero claimed). Wich you just confirmed.

If someone is cheating, you report it. Its not a reversible action, once it has happend you should be reported/closed.
"If you stop now, its okey for us, we wont get you rightfully closed"

"Innocent untill leaving Ultores" seems to be to be the case this time, if they had infacted reported it instantly once they noticed it, they could avoid being "beaten with a stick"

He was told to stop cheating, he didn't, got demoted as punishment(and was on the verge of getting kicked) so he left and reported by the HC. I was only a member back in Ult back then and not hc yet so obviously there's details I probably don't know. But I'd say that's a pretty normal way to deal with things.

Him not following order is what made the farming obvious, as he was the only idiot out there doing his own thing. It provided proofs hc wouldn't have otherwise noticed most likely. At no point cheating was fine.

You talk like it was dragged. Everything was pretty much over in an hour.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores

Last edited by ChroNOS; 16 May 2018 at 06:16.
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote