View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 18:57   #11
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I loved reading this article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
On more than one occassion I've overheard two girls talking and one will say to the other something along the lines of "What about this guy" - vaguely gesturing in my direction. And the other invariably replies "Nah, he's way too skinny."

So it's not just fatties who suffer.
They could have been talking about killing you and eating you.

So maybe you didn't actually suffer.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote