Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 21:19   #20
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
that was funny (seriously), but i think god wants a little more action and a little less covert biggotry - www.godhatesgays.com

i can't actually watch the video (or indeed check the link i just gave is correct) because of my gym's filter thing but i strongly suggest that the book i suggested you read in your last thread (http://www.amazon.com/God-Delusion-R...=UTF8&s=books), would be a much better use of time than watching "charismatic" morons work themselves up over each others faith.

p.s. god put the male g-spot up the bum! what a fag!
p.p.s. ignoring other posters is shit
I am not intolerant of gays. In fact I tolerate them all the time. There are several where I work at and I would even consider one to be a friend. The fact that his idol is Wonder Woman is his personal choice and I am not about to tell him that he is wrong for that.

That book looks kinda dull to be honest. One editorial states "For a scientist who criticizes religion for its intolerance, Dawkins has written a surprisingly intolerant book, full of scorn for religion and those who believe." There is also the opposite view of "Dawkins is frequently dismissed as a bully, but he is only putting theological doctrines to the same kind of scrutiny that any scientific theory must withstand. No one who has witnessed the merciless dissection of a new paper in physics would describe the atmosphere as overly polite." Just seems to be a bash fest on religion and I can get that here for free.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote