Thread: Are you ready?
View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2006, 12:29   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are you ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I just saw this video and I must say it kinda shocked me. I know what its about but I think this is the best representation I have seen so far.
It's about trying to terrify people into joining your church by threatening them with apocolypse. It's a tactic which focuses on the vulnerable and afraid, it is morally disgusting and it completely undermines any claim these churches have to be following a loving god.

It's also about you (yet again) ramming your religious beliefs down our throats for which you ought to be banned under the advertising clause.