View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2017, 18:56   #262
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Not really, we broke the nap with xoca(not fl) and hit him cause he was cheating an ult member out of one of the top ranks(not that it mattered since RaZer seems to prefer rank4), this round we sucked so much that top ranks haven't been an issue. Two quite different situations afaik.

Would we have hit elviz if it affected Ult ranks? maybe, depends on the evidence, last round we had plenty but this round we have nothing other than people saying "elviz cheated"(we havent actively looked for evidence since it didnt affect us, but i find it suspicious that noone has presented us with any evidence knowing how much people want us to hit app).
meh
to-meh-to to-mah-to

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
There is no such thing as cheating in PA, atleast thats the officialy story from Ace.
If you ask ace wether it was anyone initiating asteroids prior to someone from the top gal landed them, they will actualy claim it never happend. What ever the dumps and kia show is just fake news.

And after the mz/benneh incident farming became legal, roids or ships, its all allowed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Also interesting how certain caths had big amounts of fi pods tick 100 (hello p3ng)....

Maybe we should have top3 farmers planet instead of top3 planets and have them at the EORC

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote