View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 22:07   #317
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
How can you not believe it is true?

Asc currently has 130+ planets going into the round where they would of been favourites with only 60 planets while all other 'big' alliances are even struggling to reach the alliance limit.

After Asc dominates this round, its going to slant even further in Asc's favour.. As Asc is now seen as the only alliance to play for.
I can think of enough ways to try and beat ascendancy that I doubt anyone else can't even think of one that's worth pursuing.