Thread: The Cleansing
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 11:05   #308
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Re: The Cleansing

Fluffie (I assume the duck will act soon....)

The man who spoke looks terribly unsure of himself

-O...ofcourse I do, the war is starting, you have to choose a side

Älhjögg, Volthar, Vea (you had been travelling with another ranger to show you the way here, a trick on my part to get you two rangers instead of one)

-Greeting I am Knolan, I jsut got the pigeon.

He smiles and caresses a white homingpigeon, who seems happy in his hands.

-We can leaver at once as long as....

He stops as he sees Vea.

-Oh my, I haven't seen one of your kind in ages, what are you doing with a bunch of warriors?

Jacob The man chuckles

-Ok then stranger.

He charges them with the rock in his hand, slamming it into the head of one of them, a sickening cracking sound is heard and the dog yelps. The other dog is quickly ontop of him, locking its jaws around his shoulder, the man screams and falls over, the dog releases the grip and looks like he is about to finish it

Hewitt

The dragoness gradually shift course so that she is heading southward...towards the dragonsmasters, meanwhile she tilts her head slightly and communicates once again.

-There is no need to fear the masters, but I seriously doubt that it would be wise to cross them, they are unrelenting in their efforts to stabilize this country.

She watches you for any reaction but continues all the same

-They fought in the war against the Tiraks, sending them back to their caves and caverns, they are the prtector of this land, and of us.

And they are not humans.

She suddenly widens her nostrils, and at the same time you smell it.

Cows.

As you both direct your eyes to the ground you spot them, a whole heard of cows, hearded by a couple of young boys.

-They are not for us brethren, they are protected undet he law of the Moon.
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote