View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 14:53   #26
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of
Re: Why changing salvage sucked ass and please change it back next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I can think of 2 crashes ND had on my gal in the very first night. One was zavva for about a 1.5 mil value loss and the other was a teamup on benneh I think which lost ND about 2-3 mil value. I can't remember exactly. I can remember personally landing with bread and rasputin on silverace who ran his fleet and let his ND defenders die. I can remember kila landing with his cr on and killing at least 2 ND planets, one he lost harpies he'd padded his fleet with on, the other he didn't. BaasB also crashed, I can remember game bitching to me about how much def he'd had to then go and piss away his score. That rain dude also crashed multiple times. These are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. You're full of shit.

We didn't get involved in it until the 2nd night. So I am referring to the 2nd & 3rd days/nights after ND started hitting you.
When we started up the joint channels & started launching attacks non-stop.
DLR members setup the large majority of those waves & we paid attention to them. We went to great lengths to try to get all the attackers pulled once a recall was ordered.
During those 2 days/nights BaasB was the only ND member to crash a fleet that was launched from the joint rooms at least.
While multiple fleets from the assorted other alliances involved in those attacks crashed.
It is ofc quite possible that some ND members had fleets die at home, but the score change on those would be quite small compared to the crashers, because ofc the dead fleets would generate salvage for ND & the score gained by Asc. attacking ND would be quite limited comparatively speaking.

In those 2 days ascendancy was under constant attack & doing a great job of defending & they managed to increase the lead they had on ND by something like 30million score.

We watched it happen time after time, a wave would reach the landing ETA, 1or more fleets would crash & Ascendancys score would jump. Sometimes by as much as 5 million score.

The round lasted another week after that, but those 2 days & the millions of score in salvage gained by ascendancy was really the end of the round.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote