View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2006, 22:59   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I see you're still alive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Hi SI
Hey SS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Oh my god you're back!
How's 3D pong (that was you wasn't it?)
Yooo Megla! How are you doing? I've been out of touch with the GD community for too long, not realizing what a nice clique this really is as an outlet.
Pong still exists... and so does the NES server (had to toss in a new harddrive a few weeks ago). Pity I haven't produced anything since. More than enough ideas, yet no energy to really take my time for it. I guess working in the real world takes its toll. (though that's a lousy excuse)
But working in the real world also made me grow up a bit, in the sense of being more realistic and communative and being more assertive when it comes to my own wellbeing (bosses walking over you is a great way to come to that realization).
And I recently found my newest passion in Philips Research doing Extreme Programming and Agile way of development with fancy graphics and multimedia. So, as you may notice, I'm really happy about my current situation.

And I could tell you a lot more of what I learned recently that makes me feel so good, but I don't feel comfortable to write down many more words about myself without feeling like an attention whore. So without further inquiry I won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
'powering whatever that needs to be powered....sometimes'
Good ol' times.