View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 01:33   #166
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
So, you're saying I should quit PA?

You may think "Wtf does that have to do with anything?" So let me explain. I am a def planet. I build only def ships. I can currently sling about 2mil value of ships at incoming, meaning I can often solo cover incomings, even teamups. In past rounds as a xan, this meant I could cover 3 incomings alone, often times. I play in Ult because thats where I have a lot of my friends, people are active, and we dont sit around with our rods in our hands claiming to be a training alliance so we have an excuse for sucking.

In the past there has been upwards of half a dozen or more like me. With our dedicated fleets, we can make war a lot harder for our enemies, thus making it easier for us to keep roids, sustain our position, and finally make it through the incoming and on to victory.

Things would be harder without us, guaranteed. Not impossible, but harder, and thats what you wanted. So you would want us to leave our friends, our fun, and our planets, quit the game, or go play with wankers we may not like, just so you can get your rocks off to a potential Ult hardship. Screw you and the horse you rode in on, sir.

Oh and Butch3r...do better pols next round, mmkay?

Nobody is telling you to stop playing, or stop being good.
But why do you need to be the kings of NAPs aswell as being the biggest alliance?
Do you realy need to have 2/3 of the universe allied/NAPed to yourself?
And since when did NAP #1 become "good politics"?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote