View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2017, 13:14   #152
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
If ult would put as much effort into their tag, to do a fair fights, challenging for ults members, as they do naping uni and roiding bows they might actually have something to be proud of
I had to quote this for stupidity.

It is not Ult's job to make it a fair fight. It is ult's job to make it as easy as possible for its members whilst winning.

Infact I believe that is the role of every alliance.
However, no-one cares about winning other than ult, and as such hc and members are letting each other down.

In short, Ult (and to some extent App), are the ONLY alliances that are doing what they should.

Alliances like bows saying things like 'we aren't here to win, we are just a training alliance' are what let's the game down. Training for what exactly?
I would like to know, what exactly do you do to train members, that Ult and the bigger alliances don't do, that make you special?
I figure the answer will be 'we provide a home for new players'. I have news for you, everyone does that now because there aren't enough players to go around.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote